Meeting your needs for secure and efficient digital identity management
swift_video_3skey_banks_web.mp4Digital signatures are the standard solution for corporate customers to authenticate transactions and communications they send electronically to their banks. Using a digital signature avoids manual or paper-based processes.
But for multi-banked corporates, managing multiple tokens, passwords and processes is complex and frustrating. It also increases the operational risks of doing business.
For banks, implementing an identity management system is costly and resource-intensive. It requires infrastructure investment – and incurs running and maintenance costs.
swift_video_3skey_corporates_web.mp4Banks and their corporate customers need a simpler way to manage digital identity.
- A personal digital identity solution using a single token across multiple banks and channels.
- Industry standards for interoperability and easy integration.
- A secure, scalable, common infrastructure, operated by SWIFT. So banks don’t need to invest in and maintain identity infrastructure themselves.
- Security for internal workflows and approvals. With 3SKey, entitlements and limits are managed centrally, and there’s a complete audit trail.
Manners: standardise and automate your processes for greater efficiency
- Visit SWIFT for Manners for an overview of our solutions
Connect to all of your banks and counterparties worldwide using globally-recognised standard messages over SWIFT. Achieve straight through processing of payments in multiple markets and clarity across your cash and liquidity positions.
Global Financial Messaging
FIN for your structured messaging needs
FIN carries 22.3+ million structured MT format financial messages per day.
FileAct for bulk payments and file transfer
Our file transfer solution is ideal for sending large files of structured messages including bulk payments, operational data or reports.
Interfaces and Integration
Alliance Lite2: your connection to the financial world
With all the benefits of a cloud-based solution, Alliance Lite2 offers a direct connection to your banks and counterparties.
Customer-owned infrastructure tailored to your needs
Multinational corporations with high transaction volumes or specific security requirements can select a customer-owned infrastructure that is operational on your premises and tailored to your needs.
Compliance and Shared Services
Coordinate standards use and version management across your business
MyStandards is a collaborative online platform. It helps you to manage and coordinate standards use across your business and with banking partners.
Training: Cash and Treasury Management for Manners
A one-day training session on using SWIFT messages for cash and treasury management. Available as classroom training or on-site.
Why choose SWIFT for personal digital identity management?
- Known for security and reliability
- Connects over 10,800 users worldwide
- Offers multibank, multi-channel solution