SWIFT and HSBC - Evolutions in cross-border payments
Join this free 1h webinar hosted by SWIFT and HSBC and hear about the latest evolutions in cross-border payments.
Evolutions in cross-border payments
The cross-border payments landscape is undergoing a rapid and seismic change as it transforms to become ever more efficient, transparent, and customer focused.
In this webinar, hear from experts from SWIFT and HSBC about the latest evolutions in cross-border payments, including a focus on how SWIFT gpi is supporting this trend, and what this means for payment providers and their corporate customers.
- Nadine Lagarmitte, Global Head of Financial Institutions, Global Liquidity & Cash Management, HSBC
- Noor Adhami, Head of Middle East, North Africa and Turkey, Global Liquidity & Cash Management, HSBC
- Wim Raymaekers, Head of Home Market, SWIFT (moderator)
- Trends shaping the needs and expectations of corporate treasurers
- Regulatory and security challenges facing payment providers today
- Opportunities presented by new technologies, including APIs
- Embracing change: HSBC’s experience (SWIFT gpi case study)
There are currently no scheduled sessions for this webinar