11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Trends in cloud computing
What systems can you move successfully to the cloud? What prevents cloud computing from being adopted whole-heartedly? What is the impact on design of applications, sourcing, skills, governance, and regulation?
- Matthew Mariani, Financial Services Senior Solution Architect, Red Hat
- Joseph Trohak, Enterprise Architecture Officer - Technology Operations, CIBC
The road to 2015: an update on the latest initiatives from SWIFT
Join this session to hear the status on several SWIFT initiatives that are the focal points of our banking and securities roadmaps, including: : MyStandards, LEI, SWIFTRef and Manners
- Malene McMahon, Senior Business Manager, Initiatives, SWIFT Americas
- Stacy Rosenthal, Head of Supplementary Products, Initiatives, SWIFT Americas
3:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Compliance Roadmap & Solutions
Come learn about the drivers in the global and Canadian markets that led SWIFT to develop a compliance roadmap of services and tools that will enable clients to understand their organization's behavior and comply with regulation.
- Bart Claeys, Head of KYC Compliance Services, SWIFT
- James Wills, Senior Business Manager, Initiatives, SWIFT Americas
SWIFT & ISO 20022 - Ready for the present
Learn about SWIFT's offering for payments, clearing and settlement and how we are evolving our platform and services to accommodate the growing adoption of ISO 20022.
- Pat Antonacci, Managing Director, Sales Services, SWIFT Americas
- Frank Van Driessche, Business Manager, SWIFT Get open, SWIFT