Subscribe to CLS Settlement Services
CLSSettlement: Mitigate settlement risk for your FX trades while benefiting from operational efficiencies, in addition to best-in-class netting and liquidity management.
CLSNow: Optimize the use of available liquidity in the same-day market while mitigating settlement risk through CLSNow - a bilateral same-day payment-versus-payment gross settlement.
For more information on these products, please refer to the CLS website.
Understanding the ordering process
Find out how to place your order, track your order and request high priority or emergency handling.
CLS Settlement over SWIFT - Getting Started Guide
- The CLS Settlement over SWIFT - Getting Started Guide (login required) describes the process for subscribing and configuring access to the CLS Settlement Services. It is recommended that this guide is read and referred to whilst placing the SWIFT e-orders listed below.
SWIFT service CUG
- Settlement Members can request enrolment into the SWIFT service CUG by logging on to the SWIFT website and submitting an order for the relevant CLS service.
- Settlement Members need to be aware of the appropriate rules applicable to each service (described in this document), and ensure that they comply with them when completing the SWIFT order forms. The following may also be required for review and approval by CLS before certain orders can be approved:
- Appropriate Static Data forms
- Updated Member Technical Architecture Deployment Details Template (TAD) document
- Technical Approval Process (TAP)
Please contact the CLS Onboarding team prior to submitting a SWIFT e-order form for approval as the following may also be required for review and approval by CLS before certain orders can be approved: CLS Onboarding team – [email protected]
CLS STP XML Channel (CLSSettlement & CLSNow)
CLSSettlement WebAccess Channel
CLSNow WebAccess Channel
Do you have any questions?
Contact us to find out how we can help you.