Corporate Packs – Pack Three
Make accurate SEPA and international payments operations in addition to critical FX/MM transactions
If you are a global corporate with large-scale payments operations and critical FX/MM transactions, you want Corporate Pack Three. This pack will ensure you meet the high straight-through processing (STP) rates needed for your large volumes of cross-border and SEPA payments.
What issues can you resolve
with this pack?
- Hassle-free and complete bank master data population and maintenance in SAP/ERP systems
- Identify institution name, address and BIC
- BIC identification and validation
- National bank (clearing/sort) code identification
- Institution’s bank/branch codes in the formats as embedded in IBANs
- Institution’s BIC codes as issued together with the IBANs to the account holders
- Institution’s adherence to SEPA scheme (SCT, SDD Core or SDD B2B) of selected channels
- Identify a beneficiary bank’s correspondents for various currencies where available
What can you find in this pack?
- All BIC codes from ISO-registry (200+ countries), from SWIFT connected and non-connected financial institutions and corporates
- National bank identification codes (140+ countries)
- Banks’ names, addresses and contact details
- Banks’ SEPA data, including routing information and IBAN validation
- Banks’ Standing Settlement Instructions (SSI) for worldwide treasury and wholesale payments
- Country, currency and holiday information
- Credit ratings
- Bank hierarchy information
Which directories are included
in this pack?
- Bankers World Online, for online lookup
- Payments Plus, as a file or available via daily xml data feeds, including:
- The Local Language File, which provides the names and addresses of banks in their local language
- The Service Directory, which helps financial institutions to look up financial institutions' participation in domestic and international clearing and settlement systems, look up the intermediary institution for indirect participants and decide on payment routing options
Note that our file-based products are compatible with SAP.
A tailored Bank Directory for SAP™ is also available. This directory combines the complete set of bank and BIC codes for SEPA and non-SEPA countries in one file, and is optimised for the easy and fast set-up and maintenance of bank master data on your SAP/ERP system.
Please note that you may also subscribe to individual file-based SWIFTRef products that are not part of the Corporate Packs offering.