Simplifying multi-banking for corporate treasury
Welcome to SWIFT for Manners User Conference.
The SWIFT for Manners team invite all members of the SWIFT for Manners community to join and participate in the 7th edition of our User Conference which takes place at the SWIFT offices in London on 23 and 24 May 2018.
The User Conference is free to attend and open to all SCORE banks and SWIFT connected corporates. Past events have proven to be great opportunities for our community to network, exchange ideas and experiences, build relationships, and collaborate on future product evolutions.
- To share the latest “SWIFT for Manners” innovations
- To illustrate those innovations through bank and corporate case studies
- To debate issues, priorities and identify potential future portfolio enhancements
- Banks’ product management teams in charge of liquidity, treasury and trade solutions, multi-banking channels and security solutions
- Corporate treasurers looking to share their experiences with their peers and learn more about maximising their SWIFT channel and banking relationships
Come and join us to better understand how to optimise your use of SWIFT’s industry standards, messaging solutions and additional multi-banking capabilities and become more agile and innovative in the rapidly evolving transaction banking space.
There will be opportunity for open debate and interaction during and after each session.
Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis – Please register now to avoid disappointment.
We look forward to welcoming you.