What is Secure Channel?
Secure Channel is an online application for SWIFTNet security officers and Alliance security officers. It enables registered SWIFTNet security officers to:
- Submit SWIFTNet offline interventions
- Register new, or de-register obsolete SWIFTNet security officers
- Update their own address details
- Manage the PKI delegation and the authorisation setting
- Recertify SWIFTNet security officer profiles
Secure Channel also allows registered Alliance security officers to view SWIFT interface software licence keys online.
Secure Channel user guide
This guide describes how to use the Secure Channel application.
Security Officer guide
Sign in with your e-paying.info credentials to access this document.
Security - Special orders
This page allows to handle special cases for Security Officers registration.