Staff registered on e-paying.info with access to billing information are informed when new invoices are available.
Billing rules: provides details on SWIFT billing rules and exchange rates (EUR and USD).
Calendar: lists the invoices dates.
Invoice frequencies: overview of the frequency of the invoices.
- Your month end invoices and credit notes will be available at the latest the 8th calendar day after month end.
- Overview shows all most recent and unpaid documents, as well as any amounts on your balance not yet cleared with invoices or credit notes.
- All invoices shows all invoices and credit notes of the past 24 months.
- Reports shows miscellaneous reports.
- Group Overview shows the list of invoices and credit notes over the past 24 months.
Customers must bear all bank transfer cost associated with the payment to SWIFT.
Payment information for American customers: BIC – CHASUS33, ABA – 12478596, Routing – 9889007