SWIFT Open Day Korea 2016: Corporate Forum
Date: 14 June 2016
Time: 2:00 am - 5:00 pm
Venue: Cosmos Room, The Westin Chosun, Seoul
As part of the SWIFT Open Day Korea 2016, SWIFT will be organising a “Corporate Forum” Korea to introduce the SWIFT for Manners offerings as well as to address the latest trends and innovation.
The forum is a unique opportunity to hear about international trends and discuss how it can apply to the Korean context.
Innovations for Manners Today
- Insight for global treasury management in global business environment and challenges
- What can SWIFT bring to Korea Corporations? (Updates, solutions, insights, innovations)
- Illustration of successful Case Study
- New SWIFT initiatives in the payments space for B2B global payment and Info-sharing on account information verification with ISO20022
- Cash balance Dashboard Introduction & Demo
Please click to register or you may also contact Aejin Kim at [email protected] or phone at 02-2076-8249 for more information.
I look forward to seeing you on 14 June 2016!
Brown (Junggil) Lee
Commercial Director, Corporate Sales, Korea